Changing the Game... To Create Home Field Advantage Workshop
Agency Principal and Sales Manager Program
The Changing the Game... To Create Home Field Advantage Workshop is a proven system for moving your agency to the next level of profitablity
Is this workshop for you?
This workshop is designed for significant stakeholders in your agency including agency principals, management personnel and sales managers…those in your organization who will set the tone, culture and direction for the next five years. The following quiz will tell if you should attend this workshop.
What You Will Learn
You will leave the workshop with a Changing the Game Playbook containing a series of modules to enhance your firm’s:
- Prospect research and qualification process
- Relationship network
- Consultative sales and sales management
- Employee enthusiasm for your business model
- New business “hit ratio”
- Customer appreciation, intimacy and loyalty
- Referrals and cross selling opportunities
- Operating ratios including “revenue per employee”
- Carrier relations including leveragability
- Reputation and brand in your community and industry
- Organic growth
- Profitability and agency value
Developing your winning formula
The Winning Formula was developed by Scott Addis after 28 years of research and development. Most critical is the fact that his formula is “game tested.” It has been used successfully in over 1,500 engagements with over 50 differing industries to produce outstanding results:
|New business "hit ratio"||90%||25%|
|Per employee revenue||$250,000||$110,000|
|Carrier loss ratio||27%||57%|
|Outside Competition on Key Accounts||2%||20%|
|Referrals per week||5||1|
The Changing the Game Workshop includes the “winning formula” and a strategic planning process to facilitate your ability to implement tools, strategies, systems and services to positively impact agency profitability and accelerate agency value.
You can expect to:
- Have your current game plan challenged.
- Participate and interact with other agency leaders.
- Open your mind to new ideas, systems, strategies and tools.
- See through the eyes of your customers.