Covid-19 – Independent Agent FAQs
This week, Beyond Insurance held a Beyond Insurance Global Network (BIGN) forum bringing in eight industry leading experts to discuss all things coronavirus. While this will be the first of many forums provided to our 70+ member agencies across the US, Canada, and the UK, we thought you might have an interest in reviewing the first webinar, linked below.
Special Guests Include:
- Ron Adler, Esq. - Laurdan Associates - Human Resource Management
- Dustin Boss - EmergeApps - OSHA Recordkeeping
- George Canavan - Insurance Claims Solutions - Claims Management
- Mike Herrera - MHA Consulting - Crisis Management & Business Continuity
- Amanda Leffler, Esq. - Brouse McDowell - Insurance Coverage & Defense
- Kevin Ring - Institute of WorkComp Professionals - Workers' Compensation
- Hank Stickley & Cynthia Zimmerman - Socius Insurance Services - Cyber Security, Employment Practices, and Professional Liability
Topics Discussed Include:
Are there any creative coverage opportunities with the COVID-19 issue at hand?
We are advising our clients to keep track of extra expense, lost revenue, etc. What other steps do you suggest?
What are potential business interruption/income coverage gaps related to viruses and civil authority?
How would “civil authority and supply chain disruption” possibly be covered in a GL policy?
What insurers, if any, include Business Interruption coverage (in their Property policy or extensions) for Government or civil forced closures, like are happening now?