According to the New York Times only about 25% of American adults cite having a clear sense of purpose about what makes their lives meaningful. Yet Beyond Insurance has discovered that “finding your purpose” is more than just a cliché or a dream that will never be fulfilled. It’s actually a tool for better, happier, more successful life that too few people attempt to use. Why?
All too often, we get mired in tedious day-to-day activities and frustrate ourselves as well as the people who support us. How can you identify tasks that inspire you and those around you? Try these five strategies:
- Determine what activities give you energy, purpose, and passion, as well as impact others in a positive way.
- List the activities that you do to produce your best results.
- Visualize yourself spending 100% of your time doing tasks that fill you with excitement, passion, and purpose.
- Set goals about your ideal future.
- Rediscover your passion for our industry. Love what you do and touch your clients’ hearts.
Instead of allowing your circumstances and the complexities of life to get in your way, you can create a more fulfilling life by discovering your purpose and passion.
Discover how to engage clients with a powerful value proposition that shows your passion. Download “Mastering Your Value Proposition” Sales Accelerator, https://www.beyondinsurance.com/salesaccelerators. Use the code: “Blog222” for complimentary access.